What is The HUB POWER 10 Series?
"The HUB POWER 10 Championship Series" tournaments:
- Identified as some of the most competitive and well run AAU tournaments in NorCal
- Qualifier tournaments that will determine which teams receive an invitation to "The HUB POWER 10 Championship Invitational" on June 28-29. (play in a minimum of 2 events to qualify for an invitation).
- Used as the primary source to prepare a bi-weekly ranking of the top 10 NorCal teams in the 3rd grade/9U - 8th grade/14U boys divisions.
- After the final Qualifier tournament (Pre-Memorial Day Tune-Up on May 17-18), the top 12 teams in the 3rd grade/9U - 8th grade/14U boys divisions will receive an invitation to play in "The HUB POWER 10 Championship Invitational" and have a chance to compete for the 2014 Northern California Championship and a place in the final 2014 POWER 10 ranking.
Register to play in "The HUB POWER 10 Championship Series" tournaments if...
- You want to play against the best competition and in the best tournaments in NorCal.
- You want your team to be considered for ranking in the POWER 10.
- You want to be invited to play for the Championship in "The HUB POWER 10 Championship Invitational" on June 28-29.
Committed Teams List
To sign-up for our interest list, please use the form below.
The following teams have committed to the tournament...
Interest List Sign-Ups
Please complete this form if you are interested in participating in The HUB POWER 10 Championship Invitational.
By completing this form you:
- Confirm that you would like to participate in the Inaugural The HUB POWER 10 Championship Invitational on June 28-29 if your team qualifies for an invitation.
- Provide us with the information we'll need to easily and quickly extend a TIME SENSITIVE INVITATION to the grade/age division(s) in your organization that qualify.
- Will be added to our The HUB POWER 10 Championship Invitational "Committed Teams List" with all of the Elite programs of Northern California.